Edge polishing machine for thresholds BMV 300 8 + 4
Structure of the machine
The Edge polishing machine for thresholds has a structure consisting of a heavy carpentry bench for the support of the sheets on the sliding belt, with automatic movement that can be adjusted by means of an inverter.
In the first group there are 10 spindles with adjustable inclination, while in the second group there are 2 fixed spindles for the lower bevel.
The group of adjustable spindles is in turn divided into two other groups:
• A group of 8 spindles for calibrating and polishing the flat edge whose angle can vary from 0 ° to 60 °.
• A group of 2 spindles for the upper chamfering whose angle can vary from 0 ° to 60 °.
The inclination adjustment is made possible thanks to a system of “crescents” or a system that allows you to adjust the angle of the spindles according to the required processing.
The tilting movement is activated by a system of hydraulic pistons.
- Maximum workable width: 300.0 mm
- Maximum workable thickness: 35.0 mm
- Fixed lower bevel angle: 45 °
- Adjustable angle of upper bevel: 0 ° ÷ 60 °
- Adjustable angle of flat edge polishing: 0 ° ÷ 60 °
- Number of chamfering groups: 04
- Number of smoothing and polishing groups: 08
- Maximum tool diameter: 125.0 mm
- Length of the machine: 4,000.0 mm
- Machine width: 1,750.0 mm
- Height of the machine: 1,850.0 mm
- Speed of the sliding belts: 0 ÷ 4.000,0 mm / min
- Polishing heads power: 1,5 kW
- Power of each bevel group: 1.5 kW
- Total installed power: 25.0 kW
- Machine weight: 3,500.0 kg
- Maximum pneumatic system pressure: 8.0 bar
- Water consumption for cooling: 120.0 l / min is recommended
- Network frequency: 50 Hz
- Mains voltage: 400.0V
- Electricity supply phases: 3