Vertical edge polisher for 20 heads LMV BV 150 14 + 6 skirting board
Structure of the machine
Structure consisting of a heavy carpentry bench, the support beam of the spindles fixed to it and a system of sliding belts that stabilizes the strand in the abutment position.
It consists of a group of 14 polishing spindles in vertical position, plus 2 groups for the 45 ° chamfering of both sides of the edge, each made up of 3 spindles.
The filagna is positioned vertically along the part to be worked.
It is vertically blocked by a pressure belt which compresses it on the opposite side, against the sliding belt.
In the lower part, the string is supported by a horizontal support belt (worktop elevator) that lowers or raises according to the working height.
- Maximum processing height: 150.0 mm
- Minimum processing height: 60.0 mm
- Maximum processing thickness: 40.0 mm
- Number of smoothing and polishing groups: 14
- Number of 45 ° chamfering groups: 06
- Maximum tool diameter: 125.0 mm
- Bevel feed rate automatically adjustable from the control panel: 70.0 mm
- Speed of the sliding belts: 0 ÷ 4.000,0 mm / min
- Length of the machine: 6,500.0 mm
- Machine width: 1,650.0 mm
- Height of the machine: 1,900.0 mm
- Power of each polishing unit: 2.2 kW
- Power of each bevel group: 2.2 kW
- Total installed power: 30.0 kW
- Machine weight: 6,500.0 kg
- Water consumption for cooling: 180.0 l / min is recommended
- Maximum pneumatic system pressure: 8.0 bar
- Network frequency: 50 Hz
- Mains voltage: 400.0V
- Electricity supply phases: 3