RMV 600 multi-disc edger
Structure of the machine
The structure of the Trimming Machine 600 consists of a heavy carpentry bench for the support of the strips on a belt with automatic movement that can be adjusted by means of an inverter.
Automatic advancement of the up – down movement of the disc holding spindle unit, by means of rack – pinion transmission.
Automatic adjustment of the cutting depth by means of the control panel and setting of the limit switches.
The disc-holding spindle unit is driven by belt transmission, by a 15.0 kW motor, positioned above the spindle up-down arm.
- Maximum processing width: 600.0 mm
- Maximum workable thickness: 40.0 mm
- Number of cutting discs: 01 ÷ 06
- cutting disc diameter: 350.0 mm ÷ 400.0 mm
- Machine width: 1,800.0 mm
- Length of the machine: 4,000.0 mm
- Belt speed: 0 ÷ 4.000,0 mm / min
- Motor for disc spindle rotation: 15.0 / 18.5 kW
- Machine weight: 2,250.0 kg
- Total installed power: 17.0 kW
- Water consumption: 45.0 l / min is recommended
- Network frequency: 50 Hz
- Mains voltage: 400.0V
- Electricity supply phases: 3