RMV 800 multi-disc edger
Structure of the machine
The structure of the Trimming Machine 800 consists of a heavy carpentry bench for the support of the strips on a belt with automatic movement that can be adjusted by means of an inverter.
Automatic advancement of the up – down movement of the disc holding spindle unit, by means of rack – pinion transmission.
Automatic adjustment of the cutting depth by means of the control panel and setting of the limit switches.
The disc-holding spindle unit is driven by belt transmission, by an 18.5 kW motor, positioned above the spindle up-down arm.
- Maximum processing width: 800.0 mm
- Maximum workable thickness: 80.0 mm
- Number of cutting discs: 01 ÷ 08
- cutting disc diameter: from 350.0 mm to 400.0 mm
- Machine width: 1,950.0 mm
- Machine length: 4,050.0mm
- Belt speed: 0 ÷ 4.000,0 mm / min
- Motor for disc spindle rotation: 15.0 / 18.5 kW
- Machine weight: 3,250.0 kg
- Total installed power: 25.0 kW
- Water consumption: 50.0 l / min is recommended
- Network frequency: 50 Hz
- Mains voltage: 400.0V
- Electricity supply phases: 3